Wish to arrange a yoga workshop?
Our programs are available for yoga studios, schools, or yoga retreat centers.
Every workshop is fun and hands-on, and can cover any of the following topics:
- Principles of asana alignment
- Anatomy and alignment fundamentals for YTT's
- Hands-on Yoga Therapy (great tools for use in class and private sessions)
- Nutrition and Introduction to Ayurveda (the perfect addition to a Yoga Teaching Training)
Our trainings Align by Design Yoga™ trainings make anatomy user-friendly and have a direct and clear application to all yoga postures.
1. We use clear and simple language supported by interesting visual aids.
2. Important biomechanical principles are presented and the relevant anatomy and physiology is introduced.
3. Through partner exercises and individual exploration, each student personally experiences the alignment
principles directly and clearly.
4. Yoga postures are reviewed, utilizing the principles to integrate our poses, readily and practically.
5. Yoga therapeutics and one-on-one assisting is explored, learning to use alignment with skill and awareness.
Yoga asana has strong therapeutic value when precise alignment is applied to the poses. We provide all of the tools necessary to ensure your practice or teaching will have that value.
Our workshops honor all traditions of yoga practice and are applicable to all teaching styles. The principles of alignment draw primarily, though not exclusively, from the influences of Iyengar and Anusara yoga. These practical insights are joined with an investigation into the underlying anatomy and biomechanics.
RYT continuing credit is available for all trainings and workshops. Certificates can be provided.